Welcome to our page about the map of the Costa del Sol. This beautiful region in the south of Spain is known for its stunning beaches, warm climate and vibrant culture. Located in the province of Málaga, it stretches along the Mediterranean coast and offers a wide range of attractions for visitors.
Municipalities in the Costa del Sol
The Costa del Sol is made up of many charming towns and cities, each with its own unique character. These municipalities are popular tourist destinations, known for their beautiful beaches, historic landmarks and lively atmosphere.
- Rincon de la Victoria
The Costa del Sol is known for its beautiful beaches. Here are some of the most popular non-nudist ones:
- Burriana Beach, Nerja (Map)
- Cabopino Beach, Marbella (Map)
- Playa La Carihuela, Torremolinos (Map)
- Playa de La Malagueta, Malaga (Map)
- Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos (Map)
- Playa de la Cala Mijas, Mijas (Map)
- Carvajal Beach, Fuengirola (Map)
- Playa Arroyo de La Miel, Benalmadena (Map)
- Playa de Calahonda, Mijas (Map)
- Playa de Fuengirola, Fuengirola (Map)
- Torrebermeja beach, Benalmadena (Map)
The Costa del Sol also has several nudist beaches for those who prefer to sunbathe and swim in the nude. These beaches are usually more secluded and offer a more natural and relaxed atmosphere.
- Costa Natura, Estepona (Map)
- Playa Artola (Cabopino), Marbella (Map)
- Benalnatura, Benalmadena (Map)
- Guadalmar beach, Málaga (Map)
- Playamarina, Mijas (Map)
- Almayate beach, Torre del Mar (Map)
Whether you’re interested in history, culture, or adventure, the Costa del Sol has a wide variety of attractions to keep you entertained. Discover ancient landmarks, experience the thrill of theme parks, or expand your knowledge at one of the many museums in the region.
While there are many popular attractions in the Costa del Sol, we will only provide a small selection of some of the most popular ones below.